STRATEGIC SMART SOCCER
Provide well-organized grassroots, recreational, and developmental academy soccer programs to appropriately accommodate all educational and developmental stages of a player maturity; while fostering the physical, mental and emotional growth in a fun, safe, community and age appropriate competitive development through our core values with in each program:
We provide an array of youth soccer programs that educates, enriches a child’s love for soccer, develops good sportsmanship andencourages healthy lifestyle.
WHAT MAKES OUR PROGRAM DIFERENT:
• Non-selective Registration: Affordable program open to all children between 2 and 14 years of age who want to learn to play the beautiful game. We work with players new to game, intermediate club, and those who want to improve their game at an academy level. Our focus is to develop players, so all we look for is the will to learn, be enthusiastic and want to have fun is all you need. Each program is geared to work with each stage of a player's physical, emotional, and skill development.
• Everyone is a Player: Our goal is for all kids to play and develop within age and group appropriate programs. We provide programs for beginner, intermediate, and elite player development. Our trainers are here to bring out the best of all players. We focus on developing a well rounded athlete, and not the sport. We make for players to learn all aspects of the sport and positions -–so no one player plays or trains in the same position at all times.
• Fair Play/Balanced Teams: We pride ourselves in developing well rounded individuals, and work on enriching players physical, mental, skillful and social development. We work on being competitive, fair, and a balanced teammate. Each training is geared to introduce an evenly balanced, fun and challenging play.
• Constructive Coaching: Strive to bring out the star in the player by encouraging positive player effort, skills, and motivation for greater enjoyment. We want players to be able take their skills and be able to apply them in other sports, school work, and life experience as they grow.
• Right Sportsmanship: We strive to create a fun competitive, fair, positive and safe environment on and off the field. We strive to play and develop at all causes, rather than a win-at-all-costs approach, by instilling fair play and mutual respect for ALL.
• Player growth: We strive to develop the players-they should be able to develop their soccer skills and knowledge to the best of their abilities, both individually and as members of a team, in order to maximize their enjoyment of soccer through practices and games.
• Community “All-Play”: We work with all players, groups and community clubs. We all score and win when we work together. We believe that all players develop best with love and constructive support of family and friends. We encourage parents, family and friends involvement through our @FANS "ForAllNeedSupport" program and/or just positive reinforcement of all players’ skills and development.